A few months ago I received an email from the Impossible project when they were selling expired film. I have typically had good luck with expired film so I thought I’d give it a try.
This particular pack of film had a festive border. Using a Sun 660 I noticed that every shot came out with a blue hue. I corrected it as much as I could with the scan and Lightroom but still not overjoyed with the results.
I guess I have learned my lesson with the Impossible film. It does make me wonder about the Polaroid expired 600 film I have. In the coming weeks I’ll have to break one of those out and see what we get.